Sunday 18 August 2013

fun with card tricks

I enjoyed the lesson with our guest lecturer Ms Peggy. The first game that she played with us already got me interested and that is the card game.


We had to eliminate the card accordingly from 1 to 10. First, I thought maybe by putting the card in to odd and even numbers then I can eliminate. However, that did not work, my partner and I decided to try to count the number of word is "one" and slot the ace card in between, with that idea, we went on but that still did not work after we eliminated "two". 

As a conclusion, one of our classmate managed to solve the question and I finally got the idea of where my partner and I went wrong. 



I was thinking, if I were to play this game with my children, they would love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment