Sunday 18 August 2013

finding angles in shapes

The last time that I did questions like finding the angle of the shape was during my secondary school days. As I was weak in maths, it was hard for me to solve a question like this. What I could think of was the basic ways to find the hidden angle of the shape.



when the question was given to the class on Friday night, all I could think of was 180 subtract 162 to the remainder number and that could be the answer. The other method that I could thought of was that 360 is the degree of a whole circle what I have to do is subtract off 162x2 and that would be the answer. 

But after discussion, I find that there are many ways that I can solve the equation. Through this activity, I  was able to revise on what I had lost touch with for 6 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment